<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lolOriginally posted by chaserfan:
[QB]I no longer like you Pope! [QB]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I no longer like you Pope! I love those figures! they're all amazing!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lolOriginally posted by chaserfan:
[QB]I no longer like you Pope! [QB]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Why can't a non-mass retail line include female and supporting characters?! Trust me Chaser, you'd like this line a lot better if it consisted of:
Anung Un Rama Hellboy
shirtless Hellboy w/ kittens and removeable trenchcoat
Nazi Kroenen (one that's just as accurate as the 12' Sideshow exclusive)
Liz Sherman w/ snap on flames and camera
Ilsa Haupstein in her final costume w/ giant hammer, Sammeal eggs, and a toungue that fits into Sammael's mouth
Rasputin in final costume w/ detachabele chest tentacles and snapped off Hellboy horns to impale him
Dr. Broom w/ autopsy Kroenen
Kroenen's hexagonal clockwork lair w/ exclusive Dr. Tom Manning figure
deluxe Behemoth monster w/ bendy tentacles, giant sword, and grenade bandolier
Lucy will tell you I'm right.
bah!
Ummm i may sound stupid here, but what the hell is that between his horn in that first pic??
Sorry but im not a hell boy fan and havn't seen the movie. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
a halo of fire
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">crown of fireOriginally posted by Guitardeth.:
Ummm i may sound stupid here, but what the hell is that between his horn in that first pic??
Sorry but im not a hell boy fan and havn't seen the movie. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hellboy needs to put his big red hell-shlong back in his pants. [img]wink.gif[/img]
LMAFO!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Close your eyes margret. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I hope that's one accs that they don't include!! lol!!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 08, 2004 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth. ]</font>
The geniuses at Mezco also decided not to make a series 3 for the movie, so we'll have to wait for her IF someone makes a figure of her for the sequel. Very bad news for characters w/o figures who aren't gonna be in the sequel.
Did they have a bulk rate sale on career suicide pills for toy industry?
Bookmarks